(Chromate Conversion Green Coating for Aluminium by cold immersion)
ASHCROM-EL is of acid chromate type chromating chemical with activators and brighteners. It is recommended for getting chromate conversion coating of aluminium. The film produced is composed of amorphous tri and hexavalent chromium, free from pores and about 0.00001 inch thick. Colour produced is irridescent greenish yellow to olive green depending on the alloy and processing conditions. The coating is harder than chromate film on zinc but considerably softer than anodized coatings. Abrasion resistance is good and corrosion resistance is superior to anodised films. It not only enhances paint bonding but also gives an attractive corrosion resistant finish. The chromate film so produced is non-conductive in nature.
The finish has attractive appearance combined with corrosion resistance, ability to cover up scratches and other blemishes which have occurred during the previous stages of manufacture and has resistance finger marking and capability of being spot or flame welded. It provides a satisfactory base for final paint finish and helps in increasing the life of paint considerably.
Specially for aluminium components used in the electronic industry it serves as a final finish with anti-corrosion properties.
1. Degrease the components with ASFOCLEAN-B using 5% solution in water in M.S. tank at 80°C to 90°C for 5 to 10 minutes depending on oil or grease.
2. Rinse with running water in M.S. tank.
3. Dilute ASHCROM-EL 10-20 times with water in PVC lined tank or polythene container and dip the cleaned aluminium components at room temperature for 5 to 20 minutes. ASHCROMAdditive may be used at 0.5 – 1% based on the volume of the bath for darker coatings. It also helps in accelerating the process and maintain pH between 1.5 to 2.
4. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and then with hot water.
5. Dry at low temperature (60°C)
The ASHCROM-EL solution lasts for quite a long time and therefore, replacement cost is much less. Solution is quite stable with respect to pH. Excessive additions of ASHCROM Additive will give rise to powder coatings.
Use rubber gloves and aprons while working with this chemical. Avoid any splashes on skin. If ASHCROM-EL spills accidentally on Skin/Eyes wash with running water and consult physician if necessary.
PACKINGS : 6 Kgs, 12 Kgs & 35 Kgs.
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Quantity Per Pack||5 ,10 KGS|
The Anti Tarnish Chemicals For Brass Copper offered by in high demand among the customer base for their accurate results. These products are recommended for removing the tarnish from brass and copper. All the products are processed with sophisticated machines, which keeps them in compliance with the industry set standards. Listed below are some of the other features of these products: