Approx. Rs 300 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Litre|
|Quantity Per Pack||30 LIT|
|Packaging Size||30 LIT|
(Heavy Duty Solvent Cleaner for the Removal of Stubborn Carbon Deposits)
CARBOKLIN-5 is a pale yellow organic liquid widely used for removal of tough carbon deposits.
1) Use at room temperature - no heating required.
2) Quickly dissolves carbon deposits, burnt oil residues, resins, etc.
3) Simple and economical to use by soaking or circulation method.
4) Does no harm to any ferrous or non ferrous metals
5) Can be recycled for further use.
1) For removal of carbon type deposits from burner cups, fuel injectors and all components fouled by carbon, burnt oil, greases, etc.
2) Removes carbon based deposits from fuel and lube oil filters
3) Can be used for cleaning of pistons, piston rings, and valve cages
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
SOAK METHOD :-
CARBOKLIN-5 is to be used directly without any dilution for removal of all carbon deposits. Pour the CARBOKLIN-5 in a MS tank or container with a lid and immerse all the parts or components to be cleaned in this tank. Leave them for a few hours or soak overnight and then remove the parts and then wire brush the surface to remove the loosened dirt deposits if required. Make sure to keep the lid tightly closed at all times. The parts should then be flushed or rinsed with water and dried.
In case the contaminants have not removed completely then the entire process can be repeated,
In order to reduce cost, CARBOKLIN-5 can be diluted with Diesel. Generally the dilution ratio is 2 parts CARBOKILIN-5 and 1 part diesel. This can be done if the carbon deposits/contaminants are not tenacious.
Where in-situ cleaning is required CARBOKLIN-5 can be used direct and circulated through the unit in question. Time required for this process will again depend on extent of fouling and may take up to 24 hours.
1) Before circulation with CARBOKLIN-5 blow compressed air or steam through the system to begin with to remove as much as possible of the residual oil.
2) Connect up the end of the oil system to a pump, fill the system with CARBOKLIN-5 and circulate.
3) Continue circulating through the system for 4 to 24 hours. The time needed to do the cleaning will depend on the type of deposits involved.
4) When cleaning is completed, drain out the CARBOKLIN-5 and flush the system with water or a petroleum solvent such as diesel or kerosene.
PACKING : 30 Litres.
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 17 Users
Most Relevant Reviews